Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is here---YAY!!

Spring is here--YAY!!  Spring has finally sprung, flowers are in bloom & my heart is jumping with joy because I HATE cold weather.  Not only do I hate being cold (with the exception to Christmas time) but the grass is green.  Some might say SO the grass is green what is your point.  Well my husband is in the green industry (Landscaping/Landscape Design) and yeah nobody wants to do any of that when it is freezing/raining/sleeting/snowing outside so during those months lets just say his work is in the green industry but we haven't seen much GREEN (as in $$$) this past winter!  Also what better time to get out & take photos--- so to say that I'm THANKFUL for spring is an understatement!!

Below are a few photos of Spring---Enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment